The current buzzword among Malaysian businesses is digital marketing (DM). Many managers including professionally managed organisation only keen to work in terms of improving revenue.
Persons that keen in DM should at least:
1. Understand the impact of technology on the traditional marketing mix.
2. Understand how they can use DM to increase sales and grow their business
3. Understand the basics of the DM tool kit
4. Become familiar with the elements of the digital marketing plan
5. Understand how to reach your online target market and develop basic DM objectives
What makes this digital revolution so exciting is that it’s happening right now. We’re living through it, and we have a unique opportunity to jump in and be part of this historical transition.
Some of my articles can be read at mibrand.my
Here is an idea : Indulge in a Creative Online Business Idea
Prior embarking with any digital marketing activities do consider :
- Principles of DM and the Marketing Mix
– The Marketing Mix
– Defining Digital Marketing
– Setting DM Objectives
- Digital Marketing Tools
– Web Content and Design
– Email Marketing
– Social Media
- Search Marketing
– Introduction to Search Marketing
– Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
– Key Word Search
- Social Media and Online PR
– What is Social Media?
– Social Networking
– Reputation Management
– Engaging the Community
- Email, Advertising and Viral Marketing
– Introduction to Email Marketing
– Understanding your Audience
– What is Viral Marketing
- Reporting and Web Analytics
– Web analytics
– Conversion funnels
- Digital Marketing Planning
– SOSTAC (Situation Analysis; Objectives; Strategy; Tactics; Action; Control)
– Marketing and the Internet
How we assist Malaysian SMEs to win Digital Marketing?
- help you and your business to choose online advertising and marketing channels that will get your ideas, products and services to a massive and ever-expanding market;
- give you that elusive competitive edge that will keep you ahead of the pack;
- future-proof your business by helping you to understand the origins of digital marketing and the trends that are shaping its future;
- give you a concept of the scale of the online marketplace, the unfolding opportunities and the digital service providers who will help your business to capitalize on them;
- provide practical, real-world examples of digital marketing successes – including leading brands that have become household names in a relatively short space of time;
- offer insight through interviews, analysis and contributions from digital marketing experts;
- ultimately, give you the tools you need to harness the power of the internet to take your business wherever you want it to go.