Digital Marketing Company
Digital Marketing Company (DM) becoming the must have supplier for many professionally managed organisation that wants to work in terms of improving sales and revenue.
Digital Marketers need to :
- Understand the impact of technology on the traditional marketing mix.
- Understand how they can use DM to increase sales and grow their business
- Understand the basics of the DM tool kit
- Become familiar with the elements of the digital marketing plan
- Understand how to reach your online target market and develop basic DM objectives
What makes this digital revolution so exciting is that it’s happening right now. We’re living through it, and we have a unique opportunity to jump in and be part of this historical transition.
How we assist Malaysian SMEs to win?
- assist business to choose online advertising and marketing channels that will get your ideas, products and services to a massive and ever-expanding market;
- give you that elusive competitive edge that will keep you ahead of the pack;
- future-proof your business by helping you to understand the origins of digital marketing and the trends that are shaping its future;
- give you a concept of the scale of the online marketplace, the unfolding opportunities and the digital service providers who will help your business to capitalise on them;
- provide practical, real-world examples of digital marketing successes – including leading brands that have become household names in a relatively short space of time;
- offer insight through interviews, analysis and contributions from digital marketing experts;
- ultimately, give you the tools you need to harness the power of the internet to take your business wherever you want it to go.
As Digital Marketing Company, our strategic activities undertaken:
- Principles of DM and the Marketing Mix
– The Marketing Mix
– Defining Digital Marketing
– Setting DM Objectives
- Digital Marketing Tools
– Web Content and Design
– Email Marketing
– Social Media
- Search Marketing
– Introduction to Search Marketing
– Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
– Key Word Search
- Social Media and Online PR
– What is Social Media?
– Social Networking
– Reputation Management
– Engaging the Community
- Email, Advertising and Viral Marketing
– Introduction to Email Marketing
– Understanding your Audience
– What is Viral Marketing
- Reporting and Web Analytics
– Web analytics
– Conversion funnels
- Digital Marketing Planning
– SOSTAC (Situation Analysis; Objectives; Strategy; Tactics; Action; Control)
– Marketing and the Internet